Re: Issue 302: Graph edges that do not terminate

 Gudge, others,
 the text below has a big problem with arrays because it doesn't allow
arrays with nils elsewhere than at the end - that's because the edges
are identified by position and if an edge (that could have been there in
a different situation) is not there, well, that changes the positions of
the edges after it.
 Now the text in the editors' copy introduces inbound-only edges that
are not (AFAICS) serializable using the SOAP Encoding rules. I think
these should be removed or dealt with in the SOAP Encoding. I don't
really think this would be merely an editorial change if serialization
for inbound-only edges was added to SOAP Encoding.
 So while at first I liked the alternative below better, I now think
that the text from the editors' copy is the right way to go, although it
does need some more attention.
 Best regards

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation