RE: Issue 325: XML Schema encoding

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002, Martin Gudgin wrote:

> [...]

This sounds very interesting. Do you have a pointer to that work?

There has for some time been a lot of interest in the relationship between
W3C XML Schema and graph-oriented representations such as RDF.
( eg. see the schema convergence discussions of '99, which led to
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/NOTE-schema-arch-19991007 ). I'm not
suprised to see this crop up again in a SOAP context, and would be very
interested to hear more details of the approach you mention.

I Google'd for 'WS-I Basic Profile group' but couldn't find any detailed
discussions, just the group charters listed at http://www.ws-i.org/Documents.aspx
(Maybe the tech discussions are at http://members.ws-i.org/ somewhere?)

Thanks for any pointers,

Dan