Re: Issue 299: RPC return value accessor too complex

 Maybe it would help if the spec contains some rationale for this
complexity. The rationale may be that this is the only way we've
found that plays nice with namespaces and schemas (apart from
removing the notion of a return value altogether).
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/