Re: Issue 292: Which fault code takes precedence BadArguments or MissingId

 Gudge,
 I don't know if I agree with this simple resolution. If we make
it so, we lose the information that an ID was missing.
 I believe the ideal solution is one where the fault code is
env:Sender/rpc:BadArguments/enc:MissingID. I think we can achive
this by saying in [2] that "if other subcodes are available (e.g.
MissingID if SOAP Encoding is used), they SHOULD be subcodes to
the BadArguments subcode".
 What do you think?

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation