Re: Issue 234: 'unbounded' v '*' in arraySize

 I agree now that no action should be taken in resolving issue
234 - the array instances are not unbounded, they are rather "of
unspecified length", but the length is fixed and easily computed.

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/