RE: Discussion summary: Proposal for clarifying relationship between SOAP modules and features

Jean-Jacques,

I am generally fine with this but would it be ok to say

   A SOAP module realizes *zero* or more SOAP features

I don't think we prevent a SOAP module to be written without calling out
any particular SOAP features (i.e. specifying them according to the
rules in the SOAP 1.2 spec)?

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen