Re: encodingStyle permitted locations

Since "MAY only" isn't really a construction with clear normative
implications, how 'bout:  "MUST NOT appear among the [children] of any
envelope information item except the following (on which it MAY appear):"

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Sent by: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org