Re: encodingStyle permitted locations

Marc,

how about our headers? Can they have encodingStyle, even though they are
defined without one? If we want to prohibit encodingStyle on them, the
list might grow too much. Unfortunately, I can't think of any other
viable way to say what we seem to mean. 8-|

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/