Re: Clarification on use of encodingStyle attribute

 Gudge,
 I disagree with your point 3 because (as indicated in [1]) you
can have a graph serialized into two headers and still no
out-of-line nodes.
 I don't see where one would really _need_ out-of-line nodes, if
even if only for significantly easier processing (on the writer,
probably, for the reader must accept everything).
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/