Re: Clarification on use of encodingStyle attribute

 Herve,
 as far as I know, it is not true that "[encodingStyle] it
doesn't apply on [Envelope, Header] but only on contained element
information items for which an encodingStyle is meaningfull".
 I think that encodingStyle indicates what _this_element_ and its
contents (not marked otherwise with the attribute), not just to
those of its contents where it makes sense - who's to say it
makes sense on anything? 8-)
 Anyway, I agree that the Body element may be marked with
encodingStyle, but I think Header element cannot use the SOAP
Encoding encodingStyle because we define attributes like
mustUnderstand and role while the Encoding does not allow for
adding arbitrary attributes based on the encoded data.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/