Re: Clarification on use of encodingStyle attribute

Did we ever settle the question of how many disjoint graphs there could be
within a single soap envelope, and if so how are they delimited?  For
example, if two separate header entries are each marked with the encoding
style attribute (for the standard soap encoding), can there be href/id
connections across the two?  How about if two sibling elements elements
within the same header entry or body are similarly marked separately with
an encoding style attribute?  Is all the encoded data in one envelope
conceptually in one graph?  Does the answer change if the actual href/id
patterns results in two disjoint sets of nodes that just happen not to be
cross connected?  I think the answers to these questions are indirectly
related to where you can put the encodingStyle attribute.  Thank you.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Herve Ruellan" <ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Sent by: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org