Re: Rework on SOAP 1.2 Part 2: Section 2 and 3

+1, tremendous job!

Two questions:

   * Section 3.1.1, bullet 1, "then the element information item is said to
     represent"
     Should it be read as "this element information item" (i.e. "the edge
     element information item") or "the node element information item"?
   * Section 3.1.2, Unicode
     Didn't we say recently UTF-8 or UTF-16?

Jean-Jacques.