Re: WSDL Version 1.2 Part 2: Bindings, date 2002/4/11

Carl,

I still think you are looking at an older draft. The sentence you quote now[1] appears in Part 2, section 4.2.1 "RPC Invocation", but "typed" has
disappeared:

     "The struct or array is named identically to the procedure or method name (see A. Mapping Application Defined Names to XML Names)."

We use procedure or methods interchangeably. The larger community has not standardized on one or the other, so we use both.

Does this answer your questions?

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/1/10/11/soap12-part2.html ($Date: 2002/06/06 11:18:39 $)