Re: fault/detail

 Pete,
 the case is exactly equal for all three cases - Body entries,
Header entries, Detail entries.
 In any case you can have a no-target-namespace schema to account
for unqualified entries. So we can achieve consistency either
way. My preference is to mandate qualification, as I indicated in
the last quoted sentence using other words.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/