Re: fault/detail

Is an element which has its definition in the no-namespace schema not
qualified? My interpretation would be that such an element is qualified
with no-namespace (the element which defines it can be found from the
no-namespace uri). I would say the rule is that the element name must be
able to uniquely lead "directly" (i.e. with no special interpretation
from a parser) to its definition.

Pete