RE: implementation features comments

 Lynne,
 I'm cc'ing dist-app because I think my reply may be of interest
to others, too.
 I commented on Anish's list before I got to comment on the whole
list. It is true that this particular example (see Lynn's email
below) introduces a duplicate again. In commenting on Anish's
list, I was trying to filter out those features that really
didn't belong there; I wasn't trying to consolidate the list with
the "big list" which I hadn't had reviewed at that time.
 Perhaps I'll make another pass when the lists are merged by the
maintainers.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation