Re: fault/detail

 In fact, why is it necessary that Body entries be qualified?
Same for header entries. 8-) If anyone is worried their name
could be conflictful, they would namespace-qualify it. 8-)
 I'm for consistency here, and it seems the easier way to achieve
it will be to change Fault/Detail/* rules. 8-)
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/