RE: Who Faulted (was RE: Proposed rewrite of Part 1, section 2 (l ong) )

Hi Jacek,

I'm not sure I agree. Independently we have the concepts of roles (or
actors) and nodes. Each can have identity and in a Web world I'd identities
to be expressed as URI's. At the SOAP level I don't think node identity is
"very dependent on the binding used" - a least not syntactically from the
pov of encoding an identifier for a node in a message - its 'just another'
URI.

But... I'm not going to push that we go there.

Good night,

Stuart