RE: Proposed rewrite of Part 1, section 2 (long)

Hi Jacek,

Interesting point... when faulting do we want to/need to provide a standard
way to identify both the role and the node that faulted?

On the substantive issue, I prefer the narrative of the NoActor version, but
I could live without changing the attribute name to role - although that
would perhaps leave some potential for confusion.

Regards

Stuart