RE: Resolving the Ed Note in Part 1 section 5.1 (was New Issues)

Hi Jean-Jacques,

Completely missed the smiley... and even if I'd spotted it I'd probably have
read it as pertaining just to the header/body question at the end, rather
than the whole suggestion.

Oh-well, better send out for a refresh to the sense-of-humor extension -  I
think they do a same-day delivery :-)

Cheers,

Stuart