Re: Resolving the Ed Note in Part 1 section 5.1 (was New Issues)

If the bindings are not held to same processing rules/restrictions (and are
separate from the SOAP node) then it seems perfectly valid for them to
modify the envelope (e.g. add headers...) just as long as they are removed
before the envelope is handed over to the next node.  That adheres to the
"main rule" Noah has put forward - infoset remains unchanged - and it seems
less complicated than nesting envelopes - this leaves it open for bindings
to use the envelope (or not) - just as long as they adhere to the "main
rule".
-Dug

"Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>@w3.org on 01/29/2002 08:19:51
AM