Re: Repost issue: missing accessors same as NILs?

 Rich,
 the first question is really an implementation choice of the
particular soapbuilder and his SOAP stack.
 Regarding your "can I rely" question: How can you even rely that
on the other side there will be a processor that processes your
echoString RPC call in the right way? Or, if it does return to
you the right results, how can you be sure that it didn't in fact
do something completely different and was only masking that by
sending you seemingly correct results?
 The completely satisfactory answer to the last question and IMO
to the questions in etc. is "the application must specify that."
And that is not the application implemented on the server, it's
the application's desciption around which both the client and the
server (if there are such roles in this application) are built.
It's the contract.

                   http://www.systinet.com/