Re: IDREF vs HREF for graph edges in SOAP encoding

 Gudge,
 the row 6 states a problem of the encoding when it uses anyURI
for references. In the column Solution/IDREF it is written that
this problem is not applicable if we choose IDREF for references.
This is the case for problems in rows 3, 4 and 5 as well.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/