Re: One-way messaging in SOAP 1.2

Yes, that would be a sensible approach.
I started to say that we could define YAHH
(yet another HTTP Header) but then decided not
to go that route.

However, it is different than the SOAPAction header
in that it has specific meaning exclusively in the
HTTP transport binding context and needn't be
carried across binding boundaries, so in retrospect,
I think I'm okay with this approach.

I also like the addition to the BF that states that
a binding MUST specify the means by which the MEP
is made known to the recipient binding layer.

Cheers,

Chris