Re: Question about the SOAP 1.2 envelope schema

Hello,

A little confusing. Isn't it allowed? SOAP 1.1 states [1] that the
encodingStyle attribute "may appear on any element", and of
course the examples typically placed in in the "Envelope" tag. [2]

The SOAP 1.2 draft also states [3] that this attribute may appear
on "any element information item in the SOAP message...".

RC

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP/#_Toc478383495
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP/#_Toc478383490
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part1/#soapencattr