Re: One-way messaging in SOAP 1.2

Yves,

There's nothing in the spec (part2) that suggests
that Section 7.1 is meant as merely an example of
a (T)MEP definition. Similarly, there is nothing in
the spec to suggest that the HTTP binding defined
in section 8 is intended to be an example, and it
references the URI that is identified as the URI
for the (T)MEP defined in section 7.1.

Neither are examples, they should have w3c.org domain
scoped URIs.

Cheers,

Chris