Re: One-way messaging in SOAP 1.2

 Marc,
 I think that now I see what you mean and it seems to me that
some formal description of the one-way MEP could be useful and
that we would _not_ require all bindings to support one-way
messaging.
 On the other hand, I think it would not be wise to not support
one-way in our (as of now) only binding. 8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/