Re: SOAP Encoding - Arrays

Thanks Jacek,

I have a few comments,
1) Part 1 contains a specific point that the normative schemas are
available by de-referencing the namespace URI's. I didn't see this
stated in Part 2
2) section 3.1 no longer mentions that multi-ref elements should be
serialized at the top level of serialization [and IIRC, i thought this
had been dropped, and they could all be inlined], but the examples in
section 3.5.1, still show independent roots
3) I thought that the definition of base64Binary in XSD removed the
requirement for the enc:base64 ?
4) If the array item element name is not significant, might it be
better to give it a specific name [as has been done with the return
parameter in the RPC part]. ?
5) in 3.1 rule 2, item 2 it says "the containing element instance is
itself contained within an element containing a (possibly defaulted)
enc:itemType attribute, " however part 1 rules out defaulted
attributes.
6) itemType seems redundant, everything it can do, can already be
achieved via schema types / xsi:type usage
7) concreteSize is defined as
	concreteSize    ::=    positive integer
but positive integer doesn't appear to be defined, I assume positive
integer includes 0 ?

Cheers
Simon
www.pocketsoap.com