Re: Comments on a read through of part 2

Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM wrote:

> Moderate significance
> ---------------------
>
> * Status of document:
> <original>
> The specification has been split into two documents: SOAP Version 1.2 Part
> 1: Messaging Framework <soap12-part1.html> which describes the SOAP
> envelope and the SOAP underlying protocol binding framework, and SOAP
> Version 1.2 Part 2: Adjuncts <soap12-part2.html>, which describes the SOAP
> Encoding rules, the SOAP RPC Representation and a concrete HTTP binding
> specification.
> </original>
> <suggested>
> The specification consists of two documents: SOAP Version 1.2 Part 1:
> Messaging Framework <soap12-part1.html> which describes the SOAP envelope
> and the SOAP underlying protocol binding framework, as well as the SOAP
> extensibility model and SOAP Version 1.2 Part 2: Adjuncts
> <soap12-part2.html>, which describes the SOAP Encoding rules, the SOAP RPC
> Representation, Message Exchange Patterns and a concrete HTTP binding
> specification.
> </suggested>
> Note two changes above:  split -> consists & list of items in the specs
> updated to match the new TOC.

Done. This paragraph is a throw-back to the draft we issued immediately
after splitting the document - I have removed it. The changes to the
list of items in the spec have been made to the abstract instead.

> * section 1:
> a) Add "Message Exchange Patterns" to the list of topics covered in part 2.
> b) Maybe add "A Convention for Describing Features and Bindings" to the
> same list.

Done, I have split item 4 in the list to more clearly show the two
constituent parts.

> c) Capitalize the word "MAY" in the last sentence of the first paragraph.

Done.

> As always, I hope this helps.   Cheers.

Very much, thanks for your careful review.

Regards,
Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Centre, Sun Microsystems.