Re: Proposal for cleanup of RPC section (issue 195)

 Noah,
 it is impossible to omit some members in an array. Therefore, if
the first member is meant to be the return value (and we know
that from the signature), it will always be there, even if null
(marked with xsi:null="true"). If the text needs some rewording
to show that, I won't object to it. 8-)

 Anyway, the quoted text will be gone if we accept my full
proposal.  8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/