RE: text/xml for SOAP is incorrect

 Matthew,
 What would you do with SVG? Is that xml/svg or image/svg?
 It's both so this shows one of the shortcomings of either MIME
or of the idea of XML media.
 MIME content-type as defined now seems to be inappropriate for
saying something is XML or something is a-particular-app-of-XML.
Let's move to the new standards (namespaces) or extend the old
ones (MIME), but let's do it cleanly, not half way, as in RFC
3023.

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/