RE: SOAPAction Proposal

Would it still be too vague if I just say...that's an
implementation choice?  8-)
I can see this coming up in the Binding Task Force
Group's discussions but in general I'm not sure the
spec should say anything that specific about it.
We don't tell people when/if they need to use cookies,
that's an implementation choice - I kind of view this
along the same lines.
-Dug

"Williams, Stuart" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com> on 09/04/2001 11:02:34 AM