Re: SOAPAction Proposal

Yes.

Many implementations already generate SOAPAction, and some have
specific requirements for it; if they read 'optional', they may just
continue to generate it, leaving us in an interop mess.

If we change it to something that says 'you should have a good reason
to use this', that raises the bar a bit.

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/