RE: Issue 140 bogus?

Hi Noah,

I have no problem with the text you suggest.

I would note Jacek's earlier observation that information about actor is
distributed and repeated in Part 1, particularly sections 2.2 and 4.2.2. I
think that text you offer fits well with the style of section 2.2, whereas
the text I offered fits with the style of section 4.2.2 - the place I was
suggesting it be added was immediately after the discussion of "../none" and
"../next" in 4.2.2. I think your text would fit well after the 2nd or 3rd
paragraphs of 2.2.

Incidentally I was unable to find text intented to state that "anonymous
actor cannot further relay a message".

Also, use of the terms "default actor" and "anonymous actor" are used in
only very few occasions in the Part 1, I don't have strong preference for
either one, but I do think we should choose to use just one. I'd be happy to
leave that to the editors discretion.

Best regards

Stuart