Re: Issue 4 Proposed Resolution (was: why no doc type declarationand PIs in SOAP)

+1

but I take issue with the notion that XSLT implementations
may not be suitable for performance sensitive situations.
Interpreted XSLT yes, but compiled XSLT such as that provided
by XSLTC (now available in Apache Xalan) can really cook!
returning orders of magnitude performance improvements over
interpreted XSLT.

Of course, YMMVADS.

Cheers,

Chris