Re: Proposed resolution of issue 101: relationship between header and body blocks

 Jean-Jacques,
 first a question of clarification: what is the meaning of the
'href' attribute on the first header? If that is the Encoding
href reference, the element xx:user must not have any children.
If it is other href, please explain what that means in your
application - it is not readily apparent to me.
 Anyway, in your second example, the second header is targeted at
none so the processing model does _not_ dictate a mustUnderstand
fault.
 On the other hand, the handling of unknown referenced data
depends on the definition of href. Dereferencing the SOAP
Encoding href, for example, never results in generating a
mustUnderstand fault. The ID that is referenced is there, so no
other fault should be generated either.
 So my answer is "let's not mix the processing model terms
(mustUnderstand and actor and targetting) with the encoding terms
(references) because they are on different levels and should not
affect each other."
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/