RE: issue #144 proposal - array metadata in SOAP Encoding

 Andrew,
 your algorithm said "if there is no prior position, use the
offset" but IMO it does in no way forbid for example

  <array offset="[5]">
    <member position="[2]">...</member>
  </array>

 But generally, we seem to agree. I'll produce a full version of
the text soom, adding your algorithm to it.

 And I seem to have forgotten to add the link to [1] yet again...
Here it is:

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Oct/0362.html

                   http://www.systinet.com/