Re: Mapping XMLP glossary onto SOAP spec

Henrik,

I don't think we have reached consensus over this issue yet. There have been
discussions (eg, [1]) on what we target (applications, processors,
"modules", handlers), and how we select a target (URI + namespace? URI only?
etc), but I don't recall any firm conclusion.

Jean-Jacques.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-protocol-wg/2001Mar/0144.html