Re: Infoset based rewrite of SOAP Section 4

+1

Indeed, it is quite crisp. I like this as well. Although,
one would hope that the font decoration (bold) on
"Element Information Item" and "Attribute Information Item"
would be turned off in the spec. I assume that this was
done just to highlight the term?

Chris