Re: issue 78

Yes it does allow it, but it says that it isn't going to
talk about it [1] (look for boxcarring).  I believe it is
valid to put multiple RPC calls in the body (each one being
its own body element) - if fact you can even put each RPC
as a separate header - there are lots of ways to do it.
But, the spec doesn't tell you how to handle things like
faults (or multiple faults) or rollback if the 3rd rpc
fails.  So, if someone wants to do this it would be up
to them to decide how these issues are handled - as long
as they conform to the spec.

-Dug

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/1/06/01/xmlp-soap-02.html#_Toc478383487

"Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>@w3.org on 06/15/2001 03:41:58