Re: Issue 25 Proposals from the f2f

 Herve,
 I agree that "MUST by default" is somewhat suspicious, I'm not
yet good enough in English to be able to state my point concisely
and more clearly.
 From your two choices I would choose the second but it doesn't
say that if the intermediary doesn't know anything about the
trailers, it MUST forward them. On the other hand I do want the
intermediaries to be allowed to change/remove the trailers if
they (think they) know what they are doing.
 Adding a changed trailer doesn't let you change the data that
other headers may point to, you can only change the data that the
headers you put in point to.
 We have yet to resolve pointing to various blocks of the message
and it might be useful to separate this from the data encoding.

                            Jacek Kopecky
                               Idoox