RE: Protocol Bindings

I actually don't think it matters whether our spec is packaged in one or
two documents. What to me is the important thing is the scope of the
binding.

I absolutely agree with the scope of the BEEP binding in that it talks
exactly about how BEEP core is mapped to TCP and how BEEP core may take
advantage of TCP features with an eye for performance. Note that BEEP
defines much more than SOAP core does (everything that relates to
channels etc) so it is to be anticipated that their binding is much
bigger.

As an example, you can find a SOAP-RP/DIME binding to TCP at

  http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/xml_wsspecs/soap-rp/default.html#N0700

Henrik