RE: Protocol Bindings

> Do you think we should be doing something similar?

I think that was implicit... yes!

I like the way this links in the key concepts from beep of sessions (and
operations on sessions), peer roles, message exchange and preservation of
channel characteristics.

We have at least concepts of messages, senders and receiver. We also speak
of concepts like message exchange patterns. I think we're less clear about
what we expect of the underlying communication channel. Something simlarly
crisp about SOAP transport bindings would be good (I think).

Regards

Stuart