Re: Infoset based rewrite of SOAP Section 4

Good question. If we went down this road, a means of communicating
this would have to be introduced; one suggestion is to make it an
integral part of the binding. Another would be to signal it somehow.

Just to be clear, I'm very much in favour of using Infoset to
communicate well in our documents, by using the terms defined. I'm
interested but somewhat wary of the use of Infoset to allow other
representations on the wire; my feeling now is that it's a good hook
to leave for future use, but we shouldn't explore it too much, as
that way complexity lies.

In other words, use Infoset, yes, but only define an XML
serialization, allowing 1.2 implementations to assume its use.

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/