Re: Infoset based rewrite of SOAP Section 4

Does this "pared-down" XML mean that "technically" the soap
message _might_ not be completely spec compliant anymore because
the device we're sending it to knows to expect this "pared-
down" version?  If so, can that device still say it is a SOAP
node?
-Dug

Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>@w3.org on 07/02/2001 01:00:17 PM

Sent by:  xml-dist-app-request@w3.org