  From: SOAP [mailto:SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM]On Behalf Of Florin Moldovan
  Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 3:18 AM
  To: SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM
  Subject: [SOAP] soap question

          Hi everybody,

  I'm a Java programmer and I'm working with Apache SOAP.
  I want to send an object like ObjectType, via SOAP, and I don't know =
  how. Could anybody help me ?
  (I work with Apache SOAP)

  e.g.:
  public class ObjectType{

      String s;
      Vector v;
      AnotherType a;
  }

  It's a problem with Vector and AnotherType types.
  I want to use this ObjectType like parameter of a client-side methode.

  Thank you very, very much.

              Florin.