Re: [DS8] Conversational message exchange - revised

Ray John

maybe the way to go is to generalize this and say exchanged in a long
running process .... Examples of such processes include  business
communications, information retrieval (and perhaps a couple of more to
indicate the types of long running exchanges we have in mind)

mark