Another use case supporting binary data exchanges - FW: [DOTNET] Posting Binary file with XML...

This use case/need comes from Microsoft's .NET developers list server, which
heavily relies on SOAP.

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions