RE: DR305 -- ongoing discussion

OK, I see where you are going.

However, since this isn't about ensuring XP can support
adjunct facilities (e.g., signatures), this would probably
be a different requirement -- 305 seems to be about ensuring
adjunct facilities can be supported.

A minimalist (compliant) XP, such as you suggest, should be
able to do more than one message, though -- it needs to be
able to say "I can't do that" if you ask it to start the car.
(Also, on the lighter side, why bother having a door at all
if it's always open?  Sorry, I couldn't resist that :-)

Best regards,
Henry