RE: DR305 -- ongoing discussion

Henrik,

Unless I misunderstand what you are suggesting, I believe
this would get into subsetting (which probably doesn't help
interoperability).  I was looking for a set of criteria by
which to judge whether XP meet the goals listed in the original
DR305, e.g., if XP can't support signatures, it has to be fixed
(same for reliable delivery, etc.).

Of course, as I wasn't in Redmond, I don't really know the
context in which David was asked to revise DR305.

My apologies if I didn't phrase my previous comment clearly.

Best regards,
Henry